Restorin a Army Helmet from France , year 1957.
Subscribe for weekly content!
I found this helmet a few days ago at the flea market, it cost me 2 euro and was very rusty as you can see :)).
This will be a beautiful show piece for my room
Index of operation and materials:
00: 34 disassembly
02:33 brushing rust
03:18 buffing old paint with wire wheel
03:43 removing paint from inside
04:28 fixing all the dents
05:03 apply rust converter
06:20 apply anty rust spray
06:42 apply primer
07:57 apply sand effect spray
08:22 apply camouflage paint spray
10:25 apply plastic primer
If you like this restoration please share and subscribe
Disclaimer: I am no professional. I am completely self taught and would appreciate any feedback, advice or constructive criticism and suggestions .
Follow me on INSTAGRAM - http://www.instagram.com/tysytuberestoration if you want to see my next project!
Afiliate links on Amazon
Tools & equpitment used:
-My camera Canon g7x - https://amzn.to/2MnzMnh
-Buffer pad - https://amzn.to/2Qp41xf
-Black Gloves - https://amzn.to/2N4ROjs
- Steel wire bits - https://amzn.to/2QdSmRZ
- Rotary Tool - https://amzn.to/2MWOdnt
- Sanding disc - https://amzn.to/2QeNhsL
- Concentrate Degreaser - https://amzn.to/2wU2ZRL
- Ring light - https://amzn.to/2MTGLtk
- Umbrela light - https://amzn.to/2M8XC6g
- External Mic - https://amzn.to/2MTGW7Y
- Tripod - https://amzn.to/2Q9Wt1z