Here is what you'll need!
On-The-Go Fruity Pancakes
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1½ cups milk
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons chocolate chips
¼ cup blueberries
½ banana, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF/190ºC.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Add in eggs, milk, butter, and maple syrup. Whisk until all ingredients are incorporated.
4. Evenly distribute the batter in a 12-cup nonstick muffin tin. Top with fruit and chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Check us out on Facebook! - facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
A Walk In The Sun_Full.aif
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.